Thursday, July 3, 2014

 I'm also a fan of Kojic soaps before. I've tried several brands like Kojie San, Japan Kojic Soap, Cyleina Kojic soap and others that I already forgot. I know this soap lightens the skin but you have to be patient enough to see the results. 

     My sister-in-law joined this Royale Networking Business Club. This Royale Kojic Papaya soap is one of their products. You can read everything about Royale Business Club here.
Royale Beauty Kojic and Papaya Soap
Kojic Papaya Soap moisturizes and lightens the skin, has mild peeling effect.
Royale Beauty Kojic and Papaya Soap
You can see the expiry date, batch and manufacturing on the upper right of the box
Royale Beauty Kojic and Papaya Soap
Wrapped in a plastic so it's all sealed.
Royale Beauty Kojic and Papaya Soap
Same color orange like other kojic soap in the market

Royale Beauty Kojic and Papaya Soap

No comments:

Post a Comment