Thursday, July 3, 2014

Perfect Nose Non Surgical Short and Straight




I always wanted to have a short and straight nose and I have always wanted nose surgery but I’m afraid when it comes to knife and cutting and I don’t have money for that surgery,  that’s why I searched from the internet wondering if there is a device for non surgical nose job for making my nose short and straight .
Until I saw this link www.perfectnosenonsurgical.com . in the web.







So I checked that site the price of this product named Perfect Nose Short and Straight. Upon checking its way cheaper than the surgery and there is no need to worry about any side effects and of course it is a non surgical nose job.

I feel so shock!! and happy because i don't have any idea about this product but i think this is the solution for my problem to have short and straight nose that's why avail this device immediately.



This device is really works but it takes about 2 months to see the results, but my desire to have a short and straight nose is very high, so I using this twice a day its very difficult to see results so you have to stick with this. I started using this device since April 2014 its now July and I’m still using this device until now and the result is very good because the changes are still being seen so I think as long as you use this your nose will still improve .



This device can also use for those who are  Droopy nasal tip ,  Dorsal hump  Curved nasal bridge at side profile,   Deviated septum (Crooked nose/Bent nose), Aquiline nose (Roman nose/Beak nose/Parrot nose/Hook nose) condition




How To Use?

1. Wash your face with mild soap and water and ensure that you face is completely dry, oil free and grime free before using the device.
2. Using a clean dry cloth, wipe the device to make sure that it is clean and dry as well.
3. Hold both the HTEBs of the device with your thumbs and index fingers, one HTEB for each hand. Make sure that both lower ends of the HTEBs are pointing down while the tip of the PVC frame is pointing away from you.
4. Using your thumbs and index fingers, pull both HTEBs away from each other creating a space in between them wide enough to fit your nose.
5. Place it on your nose and let go. Do not hold the device. Ensure that the PVC frame is resting at the nasal bridge/dorsal hump. See figure 1 and 1.1.
6. Leave the device on your nose for 15 to 20 minutes. Ensure that the nostrils are not completely obstructed. Completely obstructing the airway and breathing through the mouth means that your placement is incorrect. You should be able to breathe normally when using the device in this placement.
7. After 15 to 20 minutes, remove the device by gently by pulling both HTEBs away from each other. Clean the device by wiping out dirt and oil using a dry, clean cloth. Do not wet or wash the device with any liquids.
8. Store the device in a clean and dry place.


Rating : 9/10




No comments:

Post a Comment